Monday, August 24, 2009

The Challenge



So I have been reading a lot about how to get your creative juices working because as I mentioned in the beginning of this blog I have been in a rut. I want to draw or paint but other things seem to keep coming up to interfere with my getting down to work. This has been about the longest dry spell that I have experienced so here it goes THE CHALLENGE. One of the things that I read is how important it is to do something every day. I know this! There is one artist who is painting and posting at least one new work a day.

I think I will start with baby steps. I will post something every day for the next week ....from August 24th to 31st. They won't necessarily be finished paintings but it will be something.
Here is today's doodles created last evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment