Friday, March 18, 2011

For Japanese relief

The devastation in Japan is so overwhelming for all of us. I have a plan that hopefully will raise money. 

Have a look at these Ensō paintings. Ensō means circle in Japanese. They are acrylic paint on white paper 8 inches by 5 1/2 inches with gold and silver flecks signed with my chop or seal. 

I will give one you one of these paintings, your choice,  if you send me confirmation of a minimum donation of $20.00 to the Canadian Red Cross Japan/Earthquake Asia-Pacific Tsunami.

Here's how to donate: 
  •  Click here: Canadian Red Cross to donate online. Forward  me the confirmation artbydiana(at)gmail(dot)com
  •  Donate one of the other ways outlined on the Red Cross site, let me know which painting you would like and I will put a hold on it for you until you can get the confirmation to me.  
  • Already donated? Great! Send me the confirmation and I will send you your choice of painting. 
This is first-come, first-serve basis, so please don't delay.  


Also I have one watercolour and ink painting  [8 inches x 10 inches] that I will give to the first person who wants it and sends me a confirmation for a $50.00 minimum donation.

Ensō  paintings, one stroke, one moment in time. 
For Japan: one moment on Friday March 11 that changed everything.


Ensō 1
Ensō 2 - no longer available

Ensō 3 - no longer available

Ensō 4 - no longer available

Ensō 5 - no longer available

Ensō 6 -no longer available


Watercolour and Ink painting -no longer available

No comments:

Post a Comment