Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Donation to a Great Cause

Happy April. Seems like Mother Nature is not ready yet but I am. I am very tired of the cold. I love the spring, as a matter of fact it is my favourite time of year. The smells, the warmth and especially the colours. Beautiful fresh greens and all the wonderful colours of the spring flowers... can hardly wait.

I am very busy getting ready for the Lemonville Group of Artists annual show.... details on my website www.alternativesinart.ca - upcoming events and I have a few other places my work will be on display ... more about that later. 

I have donated this painting to the Jennifer Ashleigh Foundation's  Annual Charity Gala April 26th 2013. It is a cause I believe in and have supported for many years. They help ill children and their families with expenses.  

The theme this year is Tropical Paradise and this is my contribution. 


Tropical Residents


No comments:

Post a Comment