Monday, January 30, 2012

Happy Monday

So I know this is not what most people think of when they think Monday but after the last 4 weeks of stuff, aggravating, stressful, alright sometimes !*@#  I am embracing this week with positive thoughts....it is going to be a good week! I am grateful that all of this is just stuff that can be dealt with and not life altering but enough already.

I am bonding with my new to me car .... we are getting in sync... zoom zoom.


Went and picked up paintings from the DEBUT show in Markham. It was a great show and I was happy to be a part of it. 


Two of my paintings are still at the Municipal Offices of the Town of Whitchurch-Stouffville until the end of March. We are getting positive feedback for this show so if you are in the little town of Stouffville stop by ...... details in previous post.


Starting to prepare for the Lemonville annual show...stay tuned.


HAPPY MONDAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment